Labels

Monday, December 26, 2011

Clinque almost lipstick - black honey




The clinique almost lipstick is a cult item in US and a limited edition item in only major department stores in Singapore. There was a time it was only available at Tangs but I managed to get mine at Takashimaya at $33.




As previously shared, I am in love with the Clinque bare brilliance series which is sheer and natural balm like lipstick, which has been discontinued. Thankfully they still have this product which promises the sheer berry color in a balm texture. The almost lipstick only comes in one color, black honey which is supposed to be flattering for all skin color.




Yes, I am not disappointed. Although it looks almost black out of the tube, it's leaves very healthy red wine stain like color on the lips, with a touch of sheen. It's fragrance free which is good for sensitive skin.

It's way more costly than the US price, which is around US $14, so do get your traveling friends to buy or maybe buy online.

For me, as I am a bare brilliance devotee, I will get again.

No comments:

Post a Comment