Labels

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cosfest X.2


Delicate face and pretty outfit
Love the bright alert smile

Love the nonchalance

Emo my fair lady


Sweet smile
Sweet girl




Love the wings
Great hair
My Kakashi!
Spunky gara





This series of photos were taken on my D40 with 35mm, mostly on f1.8, AP mode. I love bokehs and will abuse it in all conditions. The indoor shots was horrible with 90% of photos underexposed or blurred. Almost cried and wanted to buy a D7000 immediately. But took a deep breathe and went outdoors and got some sweet shots.

I prefer traditional portrait shots that emphasize the person than just the costume and the poses, although that's what Cosplay is supposed to be about.

I try to capture who the person is in spite of the costume instead of because of it.

Ultimately, it's just my way to capture portraits without asking "Miss, may I take a picture?"



No comments:

Post a Comment