Labels

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Muji cleansing series for sensitive skin

I have extremely sensitive skin that blotches in red patches most of the time. Search for gentle cleansers are hits and misses.

A colleague and I were discussing about Fancl and how it's free of irritating agents and preservatives but had to be used up in 3 months. She then mentioned that Muji had a series for sensitive skin, so I went to check it out.



Muji's philosophy is quality minimalistic, so check out the utilitarian and pleasing packaging that looks good in bathrooms.

I don't read Japanese so I am not sure what's the difference between red and green labels. I compared ingredients and they are exactly the same. Maybe the scent is different.

I was told that for sensitive skin, gel form cleansers are the most gentle. Avoid those with too much bubbles as it dries out the skin.

I tried this for a week and haven't got too used with the lack of bubbles as I am not sure if it cleans totally.




Perhaps for foundation makeup, better to start off with cleansing oil or milk. I didn't try them but it was for sensitive skin too.




These, I love! It's a light toner for sensitive skin and it's a toner that leaves my skin not irritated at all! I bought a spray nozzle and spray it as a mist on my face.

All in all, after using for a week, my red blotches are almost gone, my skin is a bit softer.

The medium package for the cleansing gel and toning agent is only $9 each so it's really a good buy. There's even a travel size which we can buy to try as sample.

This range has been around for a few years so I hope they keep it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment